Sunday, May 24, 2009

FUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!!!!

Aliyah has been very fussy lately.  She has been such a good baby till she turned 5 months and now I just don't seem to figure out her needs:(  Ofcourse google and all the books I have been trying to get answers from has so many things to say about why babies fuss but none of it seems to be helpful.  It could be teething, her baby eczema, her growth spurts, it could be ANYTHING!!!!  I recently decided to try a natural teething tablet that has NO side effect and see no change on Aliyah's fussy behaviour so I concluded to myself and said it is GROWTH SPURTS and all we can do is give her lots of love and attention till she gets over it:( Let it go away fast:)  We want our old Aliyah back!!!!

1 comment:

Keddi said...

OOOOOH, that sucks! I hope miss Fussy is doing better.

Daisypath Halloween tickers