Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family visiting...

I have not been good at updating things on here lately.  My mom and my brother came to visit Aliyah about a month ago and we had a really good time.  My mom was only able to stay for three days but atleast that's better than nothing. Beleive it or not we didn't even have time to take pictures:(  My brother was able to take pictures with Aliyah tho.  Its funny how they say to show your kids pictures of family so they can recognize them when they see them and I think it is true. Aliyah was smiling and was nice to my mom the whole time because she either remembered her when she was here or from her pictures.  She enjoyed my brother holding her also to a point where he didn't almost want to leave:)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              




Looking right at the camera



No comments:

Daisypath Halloween tickers