Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to reality:(

As much I wanted to stay with Aliyah I had to go back to work. I wanted to stay with her atleast for another 2-3 months but J got me an opportunity I didn't want to pass. It is right by our house so I didn't want to let it go. I started working last week - June 1st and lets just say the first day was the longest day of my life. Grandma had Aliyah so I knew I had nothing to worry about but ofcourse I wanted to be there with her.

We interviewed babysitters to watch Aliyah three days a week and we made our decision yesterday. She came two days and stayed for few hours and we liked what we see. I know God will protect her so we are not worried too much or atleast we are trying not to. Grandma will have her two days of the week so things are working out for us. Deciding to go back to work was one of the hardest decision I made:(

No comments:

Daisypath Halloween tickers