Friday, January 16, 2009

Our 6-week-old


My mom finally left and reality started...I am so grateful for my mom to have come from miles away and stay and help me for one month. Like any new parent, I thought I can do it all and didn't really let both my mom and sister help much in the beginning but once the reality hits me I took ALL the help they could offer and it made my life a whole lot better!!!!!!

I never believed it when people said time passes by so quick and you will have no time to do anything besides taking care of your baby...I found out that is so true. I am trying to enjoy every second I have with Aliyah now.

My mom and I - the day she left:(

Her hair is long enough for hair bands now:)

Aliyah making bubbles:)




I just love how she sleeps...

No comments:

Daisypath Halloween tickers