Friday, January 16, 2009

Aiyah's Dedication/Christening

December 28th was the day we decided to have Aliyah dedicated to God. Here are some pictures from that day...
Aliyah's Dedication cake...



We wanted the dedication cake to look like this (they did their best I guess)


Princess Aliyah (She was sleeping the whole time:))

With J's Parents







With Pastor Randy and Pastor Jenny (who dedicated Aliyah)



My Aunt, J, myself, my mom and my cousin (Aliyah's God Mother) Left to right


with Aliyah's God Parents (Keddie and Joshy)




Cousin Carolyn about to kiss Aliyah:)


Can't remember what was so funny but at least everyone was happy:)



The grandmothers, myself and great-grandmother from left to right


Aliyah Feeding after a LONG day



J's mom and dad

December 28th was also J's Dad birthday and we celebrated it together...it was kinda fun

No comments:

Daisypath Halloween tickers