Monday, September 8, 2008

How my life is changing...

These past two weeks we have been rushing around trying to get to childbirth classes and prepare our baby's room while still taking care of all our other daily tasks. Not only I have started eating for two but also started craving for so many different kinds of food lately. I have been tired a lot lately but for some reason I have not been getting enough rest so I will do my best to rest this week.

My shower is on September 20th and I have family and friends that will be coming from out of town. Last month September 20th seemed like it was years away but time went by so quick it is already here and i am trying to do as much as i can before i get even bigger. I am pretty excited to see my mom and the rest of my family. .. I am the first girl in the family to be pregnant so I am sure everyone is excited about it like I am!!! I almost wish September 20th was my due date since I can't wait but then I have this great connection with her inside my belly so I guess I would love for my daughter to stay in there for a little longer:)

2 comments:

Gublit said...

oww...pretty profound...don't worry you will have plenty of time to bond with your baby...

I cant wait to meet her. she is gonna be a cutie :)

Unknown said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH That is so cute. I am sooo excited about the baby shower and also to see the little princess soon!

Daisypath Halloween tickers