Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am finally BIG!!!




After trying on all my dresses for about an hour to go to a wedding, I realized that none of 'em fits me and would have to go get one...lets just say it was a long afternoon for me to find anything anywhere. I wanted to wear pink since I am having a girl and finally found a regular dress NOT a maternity in size ___.


After looking at this picture that was taken this past Saturday, I realized I am finally BIG...It looks like all of a sudden I blew up overnight!!! Or it might just be because the picture was taken too close-up:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY,

I think the picture looks great. You just look a little bigger than the other pic you posted last week but it is the way the pic was taken.... Thanks for the pictures, u now we have been asking to see pics :)

Daisypath Halloween tickers