Friday, July 25, 2008

50% of my pregnancy is completed...HORAAAAAAAY!!!

Well everything is good so far so we are pretty happy about that. There was a time where I felt like I can hear our baby’s heart beat but I think I was just imagining it. It is funny how people say they don't want to find out the gender of the baby till birth! Isn’t waiting for our baby to come to us enough waiting/Surprise????? We were just told that we will be having a
G I R L!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how happy I was eventho I convinced myself ahead of time either way I would be happy. It is just so much fun to have a girls as your first child...

1 comment:

Gublit said...

I am soo happy for you my dear...I can hear the excitement in yr voice. u r gonna make a great mom!

Can i name yr baby :)

Daisypath Halloween tickers