Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Life Growing...

Upon going far for my Third Sonogram and seeing our baby move around, I got emotional and realized at that moment there was a new life growing inside me that would embrace us. It was beyond miraculous. Words just can’t describe it. Today, we went to go see our little girl again did another sonogram and confirmed the sex. Eventho we think technology is so great and doctors are always right but there has been times where people were told it was going to be one gender and find out it was a different gender that they were expecting.I am starting to show a little now while our little girl is growing bigger and bigger and I promise you I will be posting pictures soon. I know most of you guys has asked so I promise I will have pictures on here soon.

No comments:

Daisypath Halloween tickers