Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My 34 Weeks Maternity Pictures!


Seeing how I have a baby belly and a desire to document my pregnancy, I figured I'd try a maternity photo shoot to remember for later. I wanted to go get professional pictures taken but then I had a friend ask me if I wanted a photographer she knew that just relocated to Dallas that would love to take my maternity pictures. I was pretty hesitant at first but then I went ahead and gave it a shot. I didn't think I would like any of the pictures but surprisingly some turned out to be good. I guess the photographer (Joy Neville Photography) did great after all.

Posing for the pictures was a lot harder than I thought since my body wasn't cooperating at all and I have never been good at posing for pictures:) Let's just say it was hard!!!
Here they are …








My lips look a lot bigger than they actually are:)






O...My shy hubby





1 comment:

Gublit said...

oh my GOd....u look so adoreable!! I hope you have an easy ride down the finish line. I cant wait to meet litte meheret :)!

Daisypath Halloween tickers