Wednesday, October 8, 2008

60 DAYS TO GO...

I can't believe we only have 60 days to go before our daughter is born... we have a parenting conference we will be going to this coming weekend that was given to us by J's brother and his wife K, we are looking forward to that. I am sure it will be different and we will be trained on various topics related to parenting. It starts on Friday night with an evening of entertainment with comedian Tim Hawkins. Teaching sessions and breakout courses are scheduled throughout the day on Saturday. It is held at the Marriott....Breakfast is included at the hotel and will have lunch voucher at different restaurants in the area. I think it is a really cool idea and I am glad they got it for us as our baby gift!

J and I are counting down the quiet weekends we have together till the little one comes. We just opened up our gifts from the shower and put things away and still have more to do. I am so glad I did my shower ahead of time that way, we have plenty of time between now and delivering. All we have been doing lately, or at least try to do is relax as much as we can and go to the movies since that's the only fun thing to do for pregnant woman:)

No comments:

Daisypath Halloween tickers